Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does it cost to join Quizopia?
There are 2 Membership options: A Monthly Membership at $9.97 per month or you can save 50% with an Annual Membership at $59.97 per year. There's no contracts, both memberships are recurring billing, which means that we will charge your credit card or PayPal account each month or year until you wish to cancel. To cancel you simply send an email requesting to cancel to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Can I play for Free?
Yes absolutely you can, just click on this link: https://www.quizopia.com/?page=ref&redir=signup&track=9 and enter your email and password to set up a Free Member account. As a Free Member you will be able to play our Daily Mini Challenge and a sample of our puzzles to get an idea of how they work. But please be aware as a Free Member that you will not be eligible for any prize money. This is only available to paid Members.
3. What is the Daily Puzzle Challenge?
The Daily Puzzle Challenge consists of 4 Puzzles chosen from our different puzzle categories. It is designed to challenge different disciplines like: Maths, Memory, Logic, Speed, Focus & Attention. Quizopians that complete the Daily Puzzle Challenge will be eligible for the Daily Cash Prizes.
4. How do I qualify for the Daily Cash Prizes?
To qualify for the Daily Cash prizes you need to be a paid member and complete all 4 Puzzles in the Daily Challenge. If you rank in the top 3 scores for the day in your group you win cash.
5. What are the Daily Cash Prizes?
There are a total of 15 Daily Cash Prizes. The Top 3 scores in each of the 5 groups win Daily Cash Prizes. The Higher you work your up through the groups the bigger the cash prizes:
- Rookie: 1st wins $5, 2nd wins $3, 3rd wins $2
- Skilled: 1st wins $7, 2nd wins $5, 3rd wins $3
- Seasoned: 1st wins $10, 2nd wins $6, 3rd wins $4
- Advanced: 1st wins $12, 2nd wins $8, 3rd wins $5
- Expert: 1st wins $15, 2nd wins $10, 3rd wins $6
The Top 100 for the month will go into the Monthly Super Challenge where the top 25 scores will win a share of $1500 Cash!!!
6. What if I can't complete a Puzzle?
That's fine you can easily skip any puzzle you like at any time, by clicking the Skip button. However, please be aware that if you skip a Puzzle in the Daily Puzzle Challenge you will not be eligible for the Fastest Quizopian of the Day Cash Prize. If you skip 2 or more Puzzles then you will not be eligible for the Daily Membership Draw. However, the points you gain are still added to your Quizopia World Ranking.
7. Is it true that playing puzzles can help prevent Dementia?
Yes it is, Playing Puzzles is one of the best ways to mentally stimulate your brain. And as quoted directly from Alzheimer's Australia website: www.fightdementia.org.au
"Regularly challenging your brain with mentally stimulating activities is associated with better brain function and reduced risk of cognitive decline and dementia.
Research has shown that people who regularly stimulate and challenge their brain with complex mental activities are on average:
- more likely to have better cognitive function
- less likely to experience cognitive decline with ageing
- less likely to develop dementia
This has been found for people who are mentally active at middle age and also old age.
Regularly using your cognitive skills and exercising your brain builds a reserve of healthy and efficient brain cells and connections. This brain reserve may help reduce your risk of developing dementia. "
For more information and research regarding this please visit: www.mindyourmind.org.au
8. Can I just practice playing the Puzzles, without affecting my World Ranking?
Yes of course you can, just click on the Practice Playing button on the Member Dashboard to take you to the Puzzle Practice area. Here you can play all the Puzzles as often and for as long as you like, without affecting your Quizopia World Ranking.
9. What if I have forgotten my username or password?
It's very easy; just use the Retrieve Username or Password button in the Member Login section on the top right hand corner of the home page. If that doesn't work then email our Customer Care Team and they will get back to you within 48 hours.
10. How do I refer a friend to join Quizopia?
It's very easy, all you need to do is click on the "Invite New Friends" button at the bottom of the Member Dashboard. Once you enter your "Friends" name email address, an email will immediately be sent to your friend inviting them to join Quizopia at a discounted rate for the Annual Membership.
11. Do I get anything if I refer a friend to join?
Yes, of course you do. If you refer 3 "Friends" that join Quizopia with an Annual Membership, you will receive an Annual Membership - Free of Charge!
12. How do I challenge my friends?
It's very easy, if you know your friends email address or username you just simply click on the "Add Fellow Quizopians" button at the bottom the Member Dashboard page, enter their details and an email will immediately be sent inviting them to "Challenge You". If they accept then you will be able to see your Friends Puzzle Times and Quizopia World Rankings and vice versa.
13. How many Puzzles do you have?
We have currently 38 different Puzzles, from different categories like; Logic Puzzles, Math Puzzles, Memory Puzzles, Eyesight Puzzles, Word Puzzles and Fun Puzzles. We are also adding new Puzzles to the site every month.
14. What happens if you don't have a Puzzle I really like?
You can suggest a Puzzle and if we like your suggestion we will have our development team construct it. We'll even give you $50 Cash.
15. How do I know what my Quizopia World Ranking is?
You can view your daily, weekly, monthly and overall Quizopia World Ranking at any time you like by logging into the Member's Dashboard in the Member's Area.
16. How does the Quizopia World Ranking work?
Your Quizopia World Ranking is based on how many Quizopia Points you have accumulated and how your points compare to other Quizopians from around the world on a Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual basis.
The number of points you acquire will depend on the following factors:
- How many puzzles you play & complete - You will only gain points for all Puzzles you complete.
- If you skip a Puzzle, then you will score a zero and not gain any Quizopia points.
- How Fast you complete the Puzzles - Very simply, the faster you complete each Puzzle, the more points you gain.
- How many days in a row you play - Bonus points are awarded for playing streaks. The more days in a row you play the more points you gain. So for example, if you play for a minimum of 3 days in a row, you will receive 5,000 Bonus Points and this scales all the way up to the maximum Bonus Points of 100,000 for a playing streak of 30 days in a row.
- Where you rank after the Daily Puzzle Challenge - Bonus Points are awarded based on your Daily Ranking. Starting at 100 Bonus Points if you Rank in the top 400-500 for the day all the way up to 10,000 Bonus Points if you rank 1st in the Daily Puzzle Challenge.
- Where you rank at the end of each Month - Bonus Points are awarded based on your Quizopia World Ranking at the end of the month. For example, if you rank in the top 400-500 for the month you will receive 1,000 Bonus Points all the way up to 100,000 points for Ranking No.1 in a month. The points are re-set on January 1st at the start of each calendar year.
17. What is the Monthly Super Challenge?
The Monthly Super Challenge is an invitation only Puzzle challenge for the Top 100 Ranking Quizopians at the end of each month. The Super Challenge consists of 5 Puzzles, from our different Puzzle categories. The level of difficulty is higher for the Puzzles in the Monthly Super Challenge. The Top 5 scores in each group so 25 members will win a share of the $1500 Cash!
The Monthly Super Challenge begins on the 1st day of every month and is only open for 24 hours.
18. What are my chances of winning?
Your chances of winning a Quizopia cash prize are about 45 Million times better than winning Lotto. Plus, the more members that join, the more chances to win and the more prize money we give away, therefore always keeping your chances to win the same. Most of our regular players have won at least 1 cash prize, but some have won several. Like Samantha N who won over $1,500 in her first month as a member.
19. How do I know if I have won?
We will email you directly, congratulating you and asking you to provide us your PayPal account details so we can oay you your Prize Money.
20. How do I collect my prize money?
It's very easy, all you need to do is provide us your PayPal account details and leave the rest to us. If you do not have a PayPal account, it's very easy to set up just click here . If you do not wish to set up a PayPal account we can also pay directly into your Bank Account.
21. What if people cheat?
If people use software or systems to cheat playing the Puzzles, then we will immediately cancel their memberships and ban them from joining Quizopia again. However, we do believe that most people will play honestly and fairly in keeping with the spirit of the competition.
22. How will you know if someone is cheating?
We not going to mention how we do it but rest assured, our development team has systems in place to determine when a particular Member or Members are cheating to solve the Puzzles, and in the unfortunate situation that this occurs we will cancel their membership immediately and ban them from joining again.
23. How do I cancel my membership?
It's very easy just send an email requesting to cancel to our Friendly Customer Care Team, with your Full Name & Username or Email Address you set the account up with and they will cancel your membership within 48 hours. If you have paid using PayPal, please ensure you cancel the Automatic Payment set up to pay us each month in your PayPal account.